Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sega Saturn Page Added

So I know this would normally go under 'Game System Modifications', but I have a few things planned for the Saturn, and there is a lot of documentation and pictures involved, so It would be too much for that page. So it get's it's own page here and in the sidebar over there----->
(drop-down menu on mobile)
Any way, today's post is adding a mod-chip to the Saturn. Go check it out and let me know what ya think!



Disclaimer:

I do want to put in a disclaimer here that this is not a detailed guide, nor a walk-through of this procedure. I will not take responsibility for you messing up your system if you don't know what you're doing. There are guides out there, but this isn't one of them. This is merely documenting my own experience, nothing more, nothing less. Also, I do not condone pirating games, this is to be used for archival backups of games that I own

No comments:

Post a Comment