Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's been a while

Hey everybody! It's been a while! 
Sorry for the long lapse of silence, but I got a new job typing all day, so I haven't really felt like typing in a while lol Well, that and the new baby, she's such a cute little handful. 
But, I finally got a chance to do a few things today, so I figured I'd post 'em.
First off I made a neat little modification to my heatsink on the iMac hacking part II page. so go read that over there. 
Secondly, I got a new Bench 'pi for Christmas, but I haven't done much but put it in the old one's case:

And last but not least, I added a really nicely detailed repair of my NES console, which you can read about here.
I've got several more things I need to be working on, so when I do make some progress, you will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment