Friday, October 11, 2013

New Projects! New Pages! Go read them!

I added a new page for some of the wood-based projects I've been working on! There are more of these in the works, so keep an eye out! Here are a few sample pics: as always, make sure you check out the individual page for the full details!


I also got to try out that soldering tip I re-tinned!


It's super-fine pointed, which made it perfect for this:

My USBasp didn't have any jumpers to enable the slow modes. In fact, it didn't even have traces coming from the jumper pins to add jumpers on. So, I soldered in a jumper wire from the correct pin, directly on the chip, to a ground hole that served as a via. According to the original schematic and code I flashed it with, this should enable slow mode for older avr's.
Here's a close up:

I didn't see any point in adding this to the misc. builds page, because it's not really a build or project, just something cool enough I felt I should share.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! Click on some ads so I can make make money! I'm kidding, there's a paypal button for that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment