Sunday, July 21, 2013

Updates!

I was rather bored today and got an astonishing amount of things done! It may have something to do with the amount of coffee I had earlier, but that's irrelevant. I have some cool things for you today!
First, I started a new side project and added a page for it accordingly. I am building a new bench power supply! Go check it out! 

Second, I made this thing:
I'm not sure what it is, or what I'll do with it, but it's cool and I made it so here!

and lastly, (thirdly? I don't know English is weird...) I started a Wii transplant project. I haven't had the chance to write that one up yet, so keep an eye out for updates on that one! I had intended on putting it into a toaster, but the toaster I was given was too small inside to work with... But more on that when I get to it! I should have that full write-up within the week. (knock on wood) 
So for now, I need some suggestions on what to put this Wii into! Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment