Saturday, July 13, 2013

A small update

So I had no internet access this past week, so to keep myself occupied I have been playing on my Millennium Falcon N-64. I have put in about 20 hours of solid gameplay and left it running overnight a few nights this past week. Much to my surprise, there have been no issues with it overheating at all, despite having removed about half of the heat-sinks! In fact I played for a few hours on a stock N64 this week, which actually ran hotter than mine! I am assuming it has to do with the sheer size of the airspace inside the 'Falcon.
Not any big news this week, but I thought it was cool :)
If you haven't seen that build yet, go check it out!
It's over there--------->
(or up there ^^^ on mobile I've discovered)

P.S. I almost forgot, I made this guy this week too:
and he lights up when you push his mustache! 


No comments:

Post a Comment