Sunday, June 2, 2013

New etsy items!

I have added a few new items to my Etsy store from my recent venture into the world of sewing. I'll have a new page about that adventure when I finish the next part of that project. I just needed to see if I could sew before I started making things that heavily involve that skill. 

Here's a little preview:

I'm going to be making several more of these once I get a sewing machine (which you can help fund by buying my stuff lol) I am making prototypes for my little girl on the way. The finalized product is for her, and will have an embedded micro controller and speaker to play "Zelda's Lullaby" when it is pressed. But more on that when I get there! 

If you haven't checked out my Etsy store yet, go now and help fund my future endeavors :)
or hit my link in the sidebar one there ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment